2007-01: Up to $100M for USN-USMC Facility Work in NAVFAC SW
The Naval Facilities Engineering Command Southwest area of responsibility (NAVFAC SW AOR), has awarded a firm-fixed-price, indefinite-delivery/ indefinite-quantity, multiple award construction contract to 5 firms for new construction and building renovation at various Navy and Marine Corps installations within the NAVFAC Southwest AOR including, but not limited to, California (82%); Arizona (16%); and New Mexico (2%).
The total contract amount is not to exceed $100 million over the base period and 4 option years, with an expected base year completion date of January 2008 (completion January 2012 if all options are exercised). These five contractors may compete for task orders under the terms and conditions of the awarded contract, with a guaranteed minimum payment over its lifetime of $25,000. This contract was competitively procured as a set-aside for HUBZone and/or Service-Disabled Veteran Owned small business concerns via the Naval Facilities Engineering Command e-solicitation website, with 19 proposals received by the Naval Facilities Engineering Command, Southwest in San Diego, CA. Winners included:
- Creative Times, Inc., Ogden, UT (N62473-07-D-2012)
- Halbert Construction, Inc., San Diego, CA (N62473-07-D-2014)
- I.E. Pacific, Inc., San Diego, CA (N62473-07-D-2015)
- Macro-Z-Technology Company, Santa Ana, CA (N62473-07-D-2016)
- Peter Vander Werff Construction, Inc., El Cajon, CA (N62473-07-D-2013)