$34.3M To Oklahoma State U. for JMEM ManualsJun 28, 2006 01:46 UTC by Defense Industry Daily staff
Oklahoma State University Center for Innovation and Economic Development Inc. in Stillwater, OK received a $34.3 million cost-reimbursable or cost-plus-fixed-fee contract for the production and update of Joint Munitions Effectiveness Manuals (JMEMs).
This work will support the Joint Technical Coordinating Group for Munitions Effectiveness (JTCG/ME), a tri-service organization under direction of the Joint Logistics Commanders. Solicitations began in March 2006, negotiations were complete April 2006, and work will be complete July 2011. The Headquarters Air Armament Center at Eglin Air Force Base, FL is the contracting activity (FA9200-06-C-0024).
Documents to be prepared for publication are technical handbooks and special publications, and will require the contractor to:
- Perform mathematical computations using existing computer models that have been authenticated and approved by the JTCG/ME,
- Perform art and graphics work, c) prepare draft documents,
- Edit documents
- Modify computer models
- Develop CD-ROM products that may be used to present data and calculate JHEM effectiveness data electronically,
- Sanitize electronic media products for release to foreign governments, and
- Conduct research studies that are related to the publication of the technical handbooks.