Rapid Fire: 2010-02-24Feb 23, 2010 20:50 UTC by Defense Industry Daily staff
- USAF is expected to issue final terms for $35 billion aerial tanker competition this week.
- DEW Line: who is behind the dual-sourcing lobby for KC-X?
- USA to retire its BGM-109A nuclear Tomahawk cruise missiles.
- Dutch cabinet collapse freezes F-35 buy [in Dutch]; plane may become an election issue.
- Oshkosh to sell $500 million in senior notes to repay debt.
- USAF: No, we aren’t buying the airborne laser.
- What’s next for BAE’s Mantis close-support UCAV(Unmanned Combat Air Vehicle)?
- Jacobs secures $38.7 million contract to support transition of Navy Marine Corps Intranet to the NGEN network.
Categories: Asia - Central, Bases & Infrastructure, Contracts - Awards, Corporate Financials, Daily Rapid Fire, DARPA, Delivery & Task Orders, IT - General, IT - Networks & Bandwidth, L3 Communications, Oshkosh, Other Corporation, Specialty Aircraft, Support & Maintenance, Support Functions - Other, Transport & Utility, USA