Rapid Fire: 2010-12-07
- USNI Blog: Pearl Harbor – 69 years later.
- Japan to adopt new deterrence strategy against China in first revision of its National Defense Program Guideline in 6 years.
- Australian Department of Defence is asking for industry help in developing a cybersecurity reporting system.
- A Farewell to Arms: The Royal Australian Air Force (RAAF) bids farewell to F-111s fighter jets, which are being retired from the RAAF fleet.
- Research and Markets: Israeli defense spending is predicted to grow at 3.7% per year, reaching $15.8 billion by 2015.
- May the Force be with you: “Face of Allah” weapon could use hologram technology from Star Wars.
- CACI gets $25 million task order to support the US SOCOM’s PEO for Special Operations Forces Warrior Systems under the $1.5 billion Global Battlestaff and Program Support (GBPS) contract.