Rapid Fire 2011-04-28: Vigilare for Australian Air Force
- General Dynamics, Northrop Grumman, and Boeing all beat Wall Street first quarter results estimates.
- Raytheon sees strong Q1 growth in its ace and Airborne Systems (SAS) business thanks to its acquisition of Applied Signal Technology. Meanwhile ManTech had a mix of organic and external growth through the quarter.
- Oshkosh’s Q2 finds the company in the middle of M-ATV to FMTV transition.
- GAO finds flaws in DoD’s contingency contracting, which amounted to $367 billion in FY 2010.
- Russia successfully test fires second RSM-54 Sineva SLBM (SS-N-23 Skiff) from a Delta-IV class submarine, according to the defense ministry.
- The Royal Australian Air Force completes testing of Boeing’s Vigilare command and control system.