- A recent survey of 340 defense acquisition executives showed there’s a widespread sense of pessimism about how government acquisitions are run.
- Over the weekend Russian forces overrun Ukraine’s military presence in Crimea: FT | Kyiv Post. The circumstances of the Ukrainian retreat from the peninsula remain somewhat muddled.
- Russia also built up a significant troop presence right next to Ukraine’s eastern border.
- Germany suspended its military contracts with Russia, which the latter found “not constructive.”
- Leon Aron from the conservative American Enterprise Institute: the dangerous future of Putin’s regime .
Continue Reading… »