- BBC: Ukraine crisis: Deal to ‘de-escalate’ agreed in Geneva.
- USA Today: Obama skeptical over Ukraine deal.
- FT: Russia’s Vladimir Putin still has friends in the west. A fact Russia’s ITAR-TASS news agency is quick to highlight.
- CBS/AP: Pro-Russian separatists in eastern Ukraine thumb noses at interim deal.
- Kyiv Post: Security Service of Ukraine ramping up security operations in Kharkiv Oblast, plans to cordon off separatists in Donetsk.
- RIA Novosti: Russian Defense Ministry Placed $140M Order at Crimean Shipyard. Earlier this week the ministry had announced a $470M contract for 16 MiG-29 SMTs.
Continue Reading… »