General Dynamics Vindicated in GMV Lawsuit
- Defense News reports that the US Federal Claims Court rejected AM General’s lawsuit against USSOCOM over its GMV award to General Dynamics.
- Israel launched Ofek-10, a surveillance satellite with a reported 0.5m resolution.
- Thomas de Maizière, Germany’s Interior Minister (~Homeland Security for our American readers) (and former defense minister), after almost a year of Snowden revelations: the US is operating without any kind of boundaries.
- Boeing announced that the US Navy certified their Phantom Badger combat support vehicle for transport aboard V-22s.
- This video from the Des Moines Register shows how ludicrous it is for local police to use MRAPs. But hey, they get brand new impressive vehicles for cheap.
- VentureBeat reports that a US Air Force evaluation group is testing Google Glass and likes its fast information retrieval capabilities.
- Today’s video from the UK’s MoD shows their “Porton Man” robotic mannequin, developed to test NBC suits: