$100M to CACI to Support the US Army Battle Command System
CACI International received a $100 million task order to provide technical, engineering, logistics, business, and program support services to the US Army’s Program Executive Office Command, Control and Communications Tactical (PEO C3T) Program Manager Battle Command family of products.
The task order, for 2 base years and an 8-month option, was awarded under the Army’s $19.25 billion Strategic Services Sourcing (S3) contract vehicle.
CACI will provide management support, software development, fielding, training and product support for the Army Battle Command System (ABCS), which employs a mix of fixed/semi-fixed installations and mobile communications networks and is interoperable with theater, joint, and combined command and control systems.
The Army Battle Command family of products include:
- Battle Command Common Services (BCCS)
- Maneuver Control System (MCS)
- Command Post of the Future (CPOF)
- Defense Readiness Reporting System – Army (DRRS-A)
- Global Command and Control System – Army (GCCS-A)
- Net Enabled Command and Control (NECC)
- Battle Command Sustainment Support System (BCS3)
- Node Management and Deployable Depot (NoMaDD)
- Advanced Field Artillery Tactical Data System (AFATDS)
- Fire Support Terminal Unit (FSTU)
- Forward Entry Device (FED)
- Gun Display Unit – Replacement (GDU-R)
- Joint Automated Deep Operations Coordination System (JADOCS)
- Lightweight Forward Entry Device (LFED)
- Pocket-Sized Forward Entry Device (PFED)
- Battle Command Enterprise Architecture Software
- Battle Command Sustainment Trainer
- Theater Effects-Based Operations (TEBO)