USAF Issues up to $3b in Architect-Engineer ContractsFeb 19, 2008 17:30 UTC
The US Air Force is awarding 25 indefinite-delivery/ indefinite-quantity 5-year contracts with a maximum value of $3 billion under Architecture-Engineer selection procedures. The firms will provide professional architect-engineer services to administer, coordinate, and technically support environmental, military construction, military family housing, and facility sustainment, restoration, and modernization programs of interest to the government worldwide, including Title I, Title II, and other Architect-Engineer services. At this time each contractor receives just $2,500, and they will compete for task orders as these become available.
AFCEE/ACV at Brooks City-Base, Texas issued contracts to the following list of contractors (there were 32 in the Feb 14/08 DefenseLINK release; removing duplicates gets these 25, no contract numbers released):
- Advent Environmental, Inc., of Mt. Pleasant, S.C.
- Aerostar Environmental Services, Inc. of Jacksonville, Fla.
- Battelle, of Columbus, Ohio
- BEM Systems of Chatham, N.J.
- Black & Veatch of Overland Park, Kan.
- CH2M Hill, Inc. of Englewood, Colo.
- Earth Tech of Long Beach, Calif.
- Engineering-Environmental Management, Inc., (E2M) of Englewood Colo.
- Geo-Marine, Inc., of Plano, Texas
- HydroGeoLogic of Reston, Va.
- J. M. Waller of Burke, Va.
- Jacobs of Pasadena, Calif.
- LATA Merrick of Albuquerque, N.M.
- Merrick & Co. of Aurora, Colo.
- Metcalf & Eddy of Wakefield, Mass.
- MWH Americas of Broomfield, Colo.
- North Wind, Inc. of Idaho Falls, Idaho
- Parsons Infrastructure & Technology Group of Pasadena, Calif.
- Prudent Technologies, Inc. of Kansas City, Mo.
- SAIC of San Diego, Ca.
- Shaw of Knoxville, Tenn.
- Tetra Tech, of Pasadena, Calif.
- TN & Associates of Milwaukee, Wisc.
- URS Group Inc. of Austin, Texas
- Weston Solutions of West Chester, Pa.