Rapid Fire: 2010-11-15Nov 14, 2010 22:34 UTC
- Qatar hopes to decide on its next jet fighter by 2012.
- Night-time worries: Afghan President Karzai wants the US to end special ops night-time raids, reduce military operations in his country.
- Frost and Sullivan: Asia-Pacific land defense systems market expected to grow at a compound annual growth rate of 9.7% to 2016, when it is expected to reach $9.4 billion.
- Up to $116 million to URS to provide design and construction services for communications upgrades and electrical distribution systems at USMC Camp Pendleton.
- Northrop Grumman cuts 380 positions at its Newport News, VA shipbuilding facility, about 2% of its workforce there.
- Deja-vu: Atlanta-based Integrated Environmental Services gets contract to build facility for the French Ministry of Interior to destroy chemical munitions from World War I.