$200M for US DoD Infrastructure in Hawaii
The Naval Facilities Engineering Command, Hawaii in Pearl Harbor, HI have awarded 5 firm-fixed price multiple award indefinite-delivery/ indefinite-quantity contracts for various construction projects within the state of Hawaii. The total contract amount is not to exceed $200 million for new construction, repair, alteration, and related demolition of existing infrastructure based on design build, modified design build or full plans and specifications for Department of Defense infrastructure in Hawaii.
The term of the contract is not to exceed 5 years, with an expected completion date of August 2012 (August 2008 for the base period). Contract funds will expire at the end of the current fiscal year. This contract was issued as a Section 8(a) small business set-aside with 44 solicitations distributed, and 12 proposals received. These 5 winners may compete for task orders under the terms and conditions of the awarded contract:
- American Piping & Boiler Co. in Kapolei, Hawaii (N62478-07-D-4003)
- RMA Land Construction in Brea, CA (N62478-07-D-4004)
- Niking Corp. in Wahiawa, Hawaii (N62478-07-D-4005)
- Standard Sheetmetal & Mechanical, Inc. in Honolulu, Hawaii (N62478-07-D-4006)
- Su-Mo Builders, Inc./NAN, Inc. Joint Venture in Honolulu, Hawaii (N62478-07-D-4007)