$98M for USAF Depot Maintenance Help at OO-ALC, AMARG
Ogden Air Logistics Center in Utah and Arizona’s Aircraft Maintenance and Regeneration Group in Tucson AZ have received authorization to issue up to $98 million in delivery orders under the Depot Onsite Contract Augmentee Team program. The winning teams will support USAF personnel performing maintenance and related tasks at those locations, and the multiple-award structure will put each delivery order up for bid among the winning contractors. This is money well spent – AMRAG in particular is one of the few units of the US federal government that actually makes money. Winning contractors included:
- Affordable Engineering Services, LLC of Totowa, NJ (FA8224-08-D-0003-0001)
- MI Support Services, LP of Denton, Texas (FA8224-08-D-0003-0010)
- Defense Support Services, LLC of Mount Laurel, NJ (FA8224-08-D-0005-0001)
- J.K. Hill and Associates, Inc. of Virginia Beach, VA (FA8224-08-D-0006-0001)
- L-3 Communication Vertex Aerospace of Madison, MS (FA8224-08-D-0009-0001)
- MacAulay-Brown, Inc. of Dayton, Ohio (FA8224-08-D-0011-0001).