American Security Programs to Provide Security at US Navy Facilities in Southeast US
American Security Programs, a small business qualifier based in Dulles, VA received a $25.3 million modification under a previously awarded firm-fixed price, indefinite-delivery/ indefinite-quantity contract (N69450-07-D-1261) to provide regional security services for US Navy facilities under the authority of the Commander Naval Region Southeast in Jacksonville, FL.
The company will provide entry control point (ECP) services, such as identification checks, fixed vehicle inspections, commercial vehicle inspections, and emergency ECP closures; and roving guard services. The total contract amount after exercise of this option is $85.3 million.
Security will be provided at the following US Navy facilities in the Southeast United States:
- Naval Support Activity Orlando, FL;
- Construction Battalion Center Gulfport, MI;
- Naval Air Station Meridian, MI;
- Naval Weapons Station Charleston, SC;
- Naval Support Activity Athens, GA;
- Naval Support Activity Panama City, FL;
- Naval Air Station Whiting Field in Milton, FL;
- Naval Air Station Kingsville, TX; and
- Naval Hospital Charleston, SC.
American Security Programs expects to complete the work by November 2010. The Naval Facilities Engineering Command Southeast in Jacksonville, FL manages the contract.