CSC Gets $11.3M Order for C4ISR Support to USMC Systems Command
Computer Science Corp. in Falls Church, VA received a $11.3 million order under a previously awarded firm-fixed-price contract (M67854-02-A-9004) for C4ISR support to the Marine Corps Systems Command’s Marine Corps Tactical Systems Support Activity (MCTSSA). The order has pre-priced options of $1.2 million, which if exercised, would bring the total order value to $12.6 million.
MCTSSA is the Marine Air Ground Task Force (MAGTF) Command, Control, Communications, Computers and Intelligence (C4I) Systems Engineering Interoperability, Architecture, and Technology (SIAT) center for the US Marine Corps…
CSC provides the following C4ISR support under this contract:
- on-site/ on-call support at the MCTSSA Operating Forces Tactical Systems Support Center (OFTSSC);
- on-site technical representation at specified Marine Corps Command organizations worldwide;
- on-site system administration and troubleshooting for C4ISR local and wide area networks;
- technical guidance to Marine Corps Operating Forces (OPFORs) on fielded C4ISR systems and software;
- regional on-site technical support for USMC computing platforms and services (CPS) systems, including Tactical Collaborative Works Suites, Defense Message System, Marine Corps Common Hardware Suite, and Marine Corps Enterprise IT Services;
- system administration, asset tracking/management, installation and troubleshooting, support for exercises, technical consulting, test support and consulting, and on-site software/hardware training on CPS software and hardware; and
- IT technical support services in the area of information assurance, web server administration, and web development support.
Work will be performed in Marine Corps Command organizations worldwide: Camp Pendleton, CA (81.4%); Camp Lejuene, NC (8.1%); Okinawa, Japan (7.6%); New Orleans, LA (1.5%); San Diego, CA (1.4%). Work is expected to be complete in November 2010. The Marine Corps System Command in Quantico, VA manages the contract.