EMCOR to Provide Naval Base Operating Support Services in Washington, DC
EMCOR Facilities Services, an Arlington, VA-based EMCOR Group subsidiary, received a $23 million modification to a previously awarded firm-fixed-price, indefinite-delivery/ indefinite-quantity contract for regional base operating support services at various locations within Naval District Washington in Washington, DC.
EMCOR will provide regional base operating support services, including repair and maintenance of property, facilities and assets. The total contract amount after exercise of this option (Option 3) will be $80.6 million.
Work will be performed at the following Navy facilities in the National Capital Region:
- Washington Navy Yard in Washington, DC;
- Naval Research Laboratory in Washington, DC;
- Marine Corps Base in Quantico, VA;
- Anacostia Naval Station in Washington, DC;
- Marine Corps Barracks in Washington, DC;
- Bolling Air Force Base in Washington, DC;
- Washington Navy Lodge at Bellevue Housing in Washington, DC;
- National Naval Medical Center in Bethesda, MD;
- Naval Observatory in Washington, DC;
- Defense Information Systems Agency in Arlington, VA;
- Carderock Division Naval Surface Warfare Center in West Bethesda, MD;
- Naval Support Facilities in Dahlgren, VA, Indian Head, MD, and Annapolis, MD.
EMCOR expects to complete the work by December 2010. The Naval Facilities Engineering Command Washington in Washington, DC manages the contract (N40080-07-D-0374).