NAVFAC Awards up to $20M to RBF for Civil Engeering Services
The Naval Facilities Engineering Command (NAVFAC) Southwest in San Diego, CA awarded a maximum $20 million firm-fixed-price, indefinite-delivery/ indefinite-quantity architect/ engineering contract to RBF Consulting in San Diego, CA to provide civil engineering services in NAVFAC Southwest’s area of responsibility.
RBF will be perform the work at various US Navy and US Marine Corps facilities and other government facilities within the NAVFAC Southwest AOR, including California (87%), Arizona (5%), Nevada (5%), Colorado (1%), New Mexico (1%), and Utah (1%).
RBF will provide the following civil engineering services…
- engineering design, studies, and site investigations to support new development on raw land or redevelopment of existing developed sites;
- preparation of request for proposal for design-build projects;
- fully designed plans and specifications for invitation for bid projects;
- other civil engineering analysis, reports, cost estimates, and evaluations;
- preparation of facility planning documents;
- construction inspection; and
- construction support services including incidental surveying, geotechnical, structural, cost estimating, specification writing, and environmental engineering services.
RBF expects to complete the work by January 2015. This contract (N62473-10-D-5402) was competitively procured via the NAVFAC website with 21 proposals received.