TIGER’s Tale: Stanley to Support USMC Web Portal
Stanley in Arlington, VA received a 5-year, firm-fixed-price contract valued at $12.4 million, if all 4 option years are exercised, from the US Marine Corps to support and maintain the Total Information Gateway for Enterprise Resources (TIGER) web portal.
The TIGER portal joins USMC information sources to provide an integrated family of web-based applications…
TIGER is the Marine Corps Systems Command’s intranet portal that provides a single place for searching, analyzing, and delivering all types of USMC data.
Applications within TIGER, which is based on Lotus Domino technology, include:
- CAPS – an information database of acquisition programs;
- CATS – the Command Automated Tasker System;
- My Office – a mini-portal that supports workflows, administrative functions, tasker tracking, and conduct of directorate-level business;
- Staff Directory – the Command’s human resource database with interface to all TIGER applications;
- Learning Center – a single point of entry to all corporate on-line learning resources;
- Equipping Process Roadmap – an integrated collection of the Command’s core business processes and associated guidance materials, and multiple functional subcomponents of the TIGER intranet site with collaborative functionality such as knowledge centers, team rooms, and a subject matter expert locator.
Under this contract, Stanley will provide program and project management, web/application enhancement, database administration, quality assurance and control management, configuration management, and technical analyst and service desk support for TIGER. Stanely will perform the work at USMC facilities in Dumfries and Quantico, VA.