US Foodservice to Provide Food Distribution to US Military Facilities in Missouri, Kansas
US Foodservice’s Salem Division in Salem, MO received a maximum $27.4 million firm-fixed-price, indefinite-quantity, prime vendor contract to provide full-line food service distribution for US military services and federal civilian agency facilities in Missouri and Kansas.
The division will provide food service distribution to the following US facilities:
- Fort Leonard Wood, MO;
- Whiteman Air Force Base, MO;
- 157th Air Operations Group, Missouri National Guard;
- Missouri Air National Guard;
- Fort Leavenworth, KS;
- McConnell Air Force Base, KS;
- Fort Riley, KS;
- Kansas Air National Guard;
- 139th Airlift Wing, Missouri Air National Guard;
- Excelsior Springs Jobs Corps Center, MO.
There were originally 178 proposals solicited with 2 responses received by the Defense Supply Center Philadelphia in Pennsylvania (SPM300-10-D-3333). The date of performance completion is Dec 12/10.