US Foodservice to Supply Food and Beverages to Baltimore-Washington Military Facilities
The US Defense Supply Center Philadelphia is exercising the 4th option year on a $64.5 million contract with US Foodservice Baltimore/ Washington in Severn, MD to provide food and beverages to US military facilities in Maryland, Washington, DC, Northern Virginia, and Delaware.
The 4th option year is worth a maximum of $19.4 million.
Under the contract, US Foodservice is providing food and beverages to the following US Army, US Navy, US Air Force, and US Coast Guard facilities…
- Dover Air Force Base, DE
- Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD
- Fort Belvoir, VA
- Fort AP Hill, VA
- Fort Meade, MD
- Fort Detrick, MD
- Dahlgren Naval Surface Warfare, VA
- Aegis Combat System Center in Wallop Island, VA
- Marine Corps Base Quantico, VA
- Marine Barracks Washington, DC
- Fort Myers, VA
- Indian Head Naval Surface Warfare Center, MD
- Andrews Air Force Base, MD
- Bolling Air Force Base, DC
- Henderson Hall Headquarters Marine Corps, VA
- US Coast Guard Station Chinoteague
- Maryland Army National Guard
The original proposal was web solicited with 3 responses received by the Defense Supply Center Philadelphia, PA (SPM300-08-D-3186). The date of performance completion is Nov 13/10.