Another $1.4B in U.S. Fuel Contracts
The Defense Energy Support Center in Fort Belvoir, VA recently awarded a series of contracts for various kinds of fuel worth almost $1.4 billion, in addition to over $1 billion in fuel contracts awarded yesterday. All awards are fixed-price contracts with economic-price-adjustment, 12-month delivery periods and 30-day carryover periods. They expire at the end of FY 2006, terminating on April 30, 2006. Thirty-two proposals were submitted, with twenty-two responses.
- Exxon Mobil Fuels Marketing Co., in Fairfax, VA won a maximum $887.3M contract for JP-8 aviation turbine fuel for Defense Energy Support Center. Contract performance will also be completed in Baytown, TX (SP0600-05-D-0471).
- ConocoPhillips in Bartlesville, OK won a maximum $146.5 million contract for JP-8 jet fuel for Defense Energy Support Center. Contract performance will be completed in Ponca City, OK.; Old Ocean, TX; and Borger, TX (SP0600-05-D-0488).
- ConocoPhillips in Bartlesville, OK, also won a maximum $19.1 million contract for JP-8 jet fuel (SP0600-05-D-0489).
- Small business qualifier Hermes Consolidated Inc. of Denver, CO won a maximum $27.6 million contract for JP-8 Jet Fuel. Contract performance will be completed in Newcastle, WY (SP0600-05-D-0476).
- Air British Petroleum in Warrenville, IL won a maximum $194.7 million contract for aviation turbine fuel. Contract performance will be completed in Texas City, TX (SP0600-05-D-0468).
- CITGO Petroleum Corporation in Houston, TX won a maximum $116.9 million contract for F76 diesel fuel (SP0600-05-D-0484).
Categories: Contracts - Awards, Logistics, USA