ENCORE I.T. Contracts Raise Ceiling to $2.5B Until ENCORE II Arrives
Contract modifications for the ENCORE multiple award, indefinite-delivery/ indefinite-quantity (ID/IQ) contracts will increase the maximum amount (ceiling) of all orders against these contracts from $2 billion to $2.5 billion. The ENCORE contracts provide I.T. solutions to the Department of Defense and other federal agencies. This increase in ceiling provides continuing support until the ENCORE II suite of contracts are awarded (estimated Q2 FY06).
The ENCORE contracts were awarded competitively in March 2002 to:
- Analytical Services, Inc., Huntsville, AL
- Computer Sciences Corp., Falls Church, VA
- Electronic Data Systems Corp., Herndon, VA
- Lockheed Martin Integrated Systems, Inc.;
- Northrop Grumman Information Technology, McLean, VA
- Northrop Grumman Mission Systems, Fairfax, VA
- Pragmatics, Inc., McLean, VA
- TranTech, Inc., Alexandria, VA
- Unisys, U.S. Government Group, Reston, VA
The Defense Information Systems Agency issued the modifications to these contracts (DCA200-02-D-5005 through -5014).