$150M to Lockheed’s Team for Ship Combat Systems Training
A team led by Lockheed Martin was awarded a $150 million US Navy Seaport-e task order to provide training support to Sailors across the full spectrum of surface ship combat systems. Training will encompass the AEGIS Combat System, Ship Self Defense System, Littoral Combat Ship, and DDG-1000 Zumwalt Class destroyer aka DD (X). Currently, program support is provided at the U.S. Navy’s Center for Surface Combat Systems/Aegis Training and Readiness Center headquarters in Dahlgren and 14 detachments located in the United States and Japan.
The Lockheed Martin team includes 12 companies, comprised of international and small business partners:
- Lockheed Martin
- Chugach (small business qualifier)
- Advanced Acoustic Concepts (AAC)
- Advanced Sciences & Technologies (AS&T)
- Computer Sciences Corporation (CSC)
- Imagine-One Technology & Management Ltd.
- L3 Communications – Titan Group
- Northrop Grumman
- Southeastern Computer Consultants Inc. (SCCI)
- Systems Engineering Inc. (SEI)