Up to $100M to 7 Firms for USMC Construction in South Carolina
The Naval Facilities Engineering Command (NAVFAC) Southeast awarded 7 firms indefinite-delivery/ indefinite-quantity multiple award design-bid-build construction contracts worth up to $100 million for general building type projects at US Marine Corps facilities in South Carolina. The general building type projects include new construction, renovation, alteration, and repair of facilities and infrastructure, roofing, demolition, and routine renovation.
The winning contractors are all small business qualifiers:
- DWG & Associates in Clearwater, FL (N69450-09-D-1774);
- Lake Moultrie Construction in Bamberg, SC (N69450-09-D-1775);
- Mitchell Brothers in St. Helena Island, SC (N69450-09-D-1776);
- SBG in Ladson, SC (N69450-09-D-1777);
- GSC Construction in Augusta, GA (N69450-09-D-778);
- Military & Federal Construction in Jacksonville, NC (N69450-09-D-1779); and
- IronBridge Construction in Chesterfield, VA (N69450-09-D-1780)
The maximum dollar value, including the base period and 2 option years, for all 7 contracts combined is $100 million. The contractors expect to complete construction by September 2012. This contract was competitively procured via the Navy Electronic Commerce Online website, with 25 proposals received by the NAVFAC Southeast in Jacksonville, FL. These 7 contractors may compete for task orders under the terms and conditions of the awarded contracts.