Up to $400M to 6 Small Businesses for U.S. Military Construction Work
A half dozen U.S. small businesses in California and Hawaii were awarded a firm-fixed-price with award fee, indefinite-delivery/ indefinite-quantity multiple award construction contracts for construction projects at U.S. Department of Defense (DoD) installations worldwide.
The companies will carry out new construction, repairs, demolition, and renovation, including utilities and waterfront work; construction of medical facilities (hospitals, medical clinics, and/or dental clinics); and possibly energy and water conservation projects. The maximum dollar value for all 6 contracts combined is $400 million.
DID has a complete list of the companies and the contract numbers…
Here is a list of the companies and contract numbers:
- Bulltrack-Watts Joint Venture in Marysville, CA (N62742-09-D-1181);
- Engineering/Remediation Resources Group in Honolulu, HI (N62742-09-D-1182);
- Hal Hays Construction in Riverside, CA (N62742-09-D-1183);
- HFS-PRI Joint Venture in Honolulu, HI (N62742-09-D-1184);
- RMA Land Construction in Anaheim, CA (N62742-09-D-1185); and
- RORE-ITSI Joint Venure in San Diego, CA (N62742-09-D-1186).
The term of the contracts is not to exceed 60 months, with an expected completion date of July 2014. This contract was competitively procured via the Navy Electronic Commerce Online website, with 16 proposals received by the Naval Facilities Engineering Command, Pacific in Pearl Harbor, HI.