Alutiiq Wins Contracts for US Army National Guard Security Systems (updated)
Alaskan-headquartered Alutiiq Global Solutions LLC in Hanahan, SC has received $92 million in contracts for technical services in support of Electronic Security System projects and programs. Program security requirements encompass numerous facilities; vary in scope, magnitude and complexity and will range from modification/additions to existing security systems, to large-scale integrated base-wide or facility-wide systems. These systems/subsystems include:
(1) intrusion detection system;
(2) access control system;
(3) surveillance systems comprised of closed circuit television, forward-looking infrared and/or acoustic sensors;
(4) perimeter/outdoor security systems;
(5) video badging systems;
(6) re-locatable sensor systems;
(7) smart card technology and biometrics;
(8) chemical, biological, nuclear, radiological and explosive detection;
(9) personnel alerting systems;
(10) mobile sensor systems;
(11) video early detection; and
(12) secure and non-secure video/teleconferencing communication systems.
Unless otherwise noted, these contracts were issued to Alutiiq Global Solutions, LLC in Hanahan, SC by the Naval Surface Warfare Center, Indian Head Division in Indian Head, MD.
May 11/06: A $46.15 million cost-plus-fixed-fee, indefinite-delivery/ indefinite-quantity completion contract for support services relative to electronic security systems (ESS) in support of the Army National Guard (ARNG) overall security program. “The contractor shall provide and manage personnel and equipment, to include matrix support provided to the contractor by subcontractors or consultants, to safeguard U.S. government and other resident property, personnel, and information and to assure continuity of the ARNG work effort.” Work will be performed in Hanahan, SC, and is expected to be complete by May 2009. The contract was not competitively procured (N00174-06-D-0026).
April 20/06: A $45.9 million cost-plus-fixed-fee, indefinite-delivery/ indefinite-quantity, completion contract for technical services in support of Electronic Security System projects and programs. Work will be performed in Hanahan, SC and is expected to be complete by April 20, 2009. The contract was not competitively procured (N00174-06-D-0024).