Army Awards up to $1.3B in Healthcare Staffing Contracts
The U.S. Army Medical Command (MEDCOM) awarded 12 healthcare staffing contracts worth up to $48 million to InGenesis Arora Staffing in San Antonio, Texas, to provide physician, nursing, and related medical services at Army medical facilities throughout the United States.
The 12 InGenesis Arora contracts are part of 3 larger multiple award task order contracts (MATOCs) worth up to $1.27 billion:
$510.9 million Nursing Medical Services contract, $416.4 million Physicians Services contract, and $347.4 million Ancillary Services contract. Other companies that won contracts under these MATOCs include:
- Aliron International in Bethesda, MD;
- CasePro in San Antonio, TX;
- Centralcare in Manassas, VA;
- Coastal Clinical & Management Services in Bala Cynwyd, PA;
- Concentric Methods in Alexandria, VA;
- Luke & Associates in Merritt Island, FL; and
- Professional Performance Development Group in San Antonio, TX.
The Center for Health Care Contracting, MEDCOM Health Care Acquisition Activity (HCAA), manages the contracts.
Earlier this year, InGenesis Arora landed two Navy healthcare staffing awards: a $97.5 million contract staffing dental assistants at Navy facilities on the West Coast; and a share of a $186 million, multi-vendor contract providing healthcare professionals at Navy facilities on the East Coast. Online-only applications for all InGenesis Arora positions are now being accepted at www.InGenesisArora.com.