Rapid Fire: 2010-11-2
- Up to $1.7 billion to CSC, Sparta, and General Dynamics for infrastructure and deployment services for the US Ballistic Missile Defense System under the MDA’s Engineering and Support Services (MiDAESS) program.
- Bolivia signs agreement with Iran to buy Fajr F.3 and S-68 training aircraft, 52-seat Iran-140 aircraft, and 4-seat helicopters.
- Debt Buyback: Northrop Grumman to purchase $2.1 billion in debt securities of its Northrop Grumman Shipbuilding and Northrop Grumman Systems Corp. subsidiaries.
- A Flare for Flares: ATK snags $71 million contract to supply aircraft-deployed LUU-2D/B visible light illumination flares and LUU-19B/B infrared energy illumination flares for battlefield operations.
- Can you hear me now?: ManTech receives a $68 million contract to build and deploy an expeditionary cell phone system for the US Army’s forward bases in Afghanistan.
- Midwest Research Institute gets $35.5 million order to supply a test system for chemical weapon contamination at the US Army Research, Development and Engineering Command at Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD.
Categories: ABM, Americas - Other, Asia - Central, ATK, Bases & Infrastructure, C4ISR, Chemicals & HAZMAT, Contracts - Awards, Corporate Financials, Delivery & Task Orders, Electronics - General, Expeditionary Warfare, Helicopters & Rotary, Issues - International, IT - General, Middle East - Other, Missiles - Ballistic, Non-Lethal Weapons, Northrop-Grumman, Signals Radio & Wireless, Specialty Aircraft, Support Functions - Other, USA, WMD Detection